Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Review your GOALS

It has been 2 months since we set our goals at the beginning of the year. It is time to spend some quiet moments reviewing our goals.

Questions in reviewing goals include:
1)What are the goals I have set and how much am I achieving?
For eg. If my goal is to score 70% for English in my first school English Test and I am getting 67%

2)What have I done in the past 2 months that leads to 67%
For eg. I spent an hour a day going through (revision) the textbook, workbook and notes. I read story books during the weekend.

3)What can I learn to do better?
For eg. I need to copy/summarise notes from my English teacher in school.

4)What have I done today that makes me move closer to my goal?
For eg. I need to concentrate during the one hour of revision instead of thinking what TV program to watch tonite.

Work on it, my dear students, and dont forget to feedback to me about the problems you encountered. koh_angela@yahoo.com
eMail address:
First Name:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home