Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Are you moving a step closer to your goal each day?

New term has just started, are you moving a step closer to your goal each day?

The questions to ask include:
==> Are you moving a step closer to your goal(s) each day?
==> And, what can I do, a step each day, to be closer to my goal(s) and my dream(s).

When you ask yourself these questions each day, you will keep your goal(s) in your mind. Your subconscious mind will go to work for you and if you keep doing this, day by day.. you will be automatically move towards your goal(s).
eMail address:
First Name:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi miss koh
huiling here
movin forward to goals...hmmm..
don't think so...but will try
nice stories
hope you are well
:)
and this is my blog..link me and tag me
http://huilingandj0ann3.blogspot.com/

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home